When clients are looking to hire a home stager they will want to see professional photos of your work. We give you a place on your RESA profile to upload albums to showcase your work. Follow these step by step directions to start uploading albums today!
Once you are logged into the members only section of the site please follow these steps:
1. Hover over your name on the right hand side of the page.
2. Click on “Profile”
3. Under the “Website” section click on “Photo Albums”
4. Click on the “Add Photo Album” button
5. Name the album, and give it a description
6. Now that you have created the album click on the pencil next to the album
7. You can choose to add one photo at a time or select multiple, do whatever makes sense to you.
8. Select the photos from your computer that you want to upload, and fill out whatever info you want (date taken, photographer etc)
9. Click “Save”
10. You have successfully uploaded your first album!