- The RESA Phoenix Chapter had a great turn out for our August meeting. We had a break out session, where each group worked on completing their pricing and business expense numbers. We will be following it up with a CPA coming to visit with us at our November meeting, to answer any questions our members may have for the new year.
- We are thrilled to have Laura Harvey as part of our board now as Treasurer : )
- Our group will be conducting a massive staging job in December for a non-profit organization that works for the aging and elderly as they move into their new facility. We will send lots of photos on this very cool project.
- Our next meeting will be at IKEA where they have organized demonstrations for us on various topics to help us in organizing our accessories.
Submitted by: Kristine Vowles RESA- Arizona State & Phoenix Chapter President
The Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®), a 501 c 6 tax-exempt organization, is the trade association for professional home stagers. RESA® is the portal to the staging industry and is the source of education and business tools focusing on the needs of stagers. RESA welcomes all stagers and redesigners regardless of their backgrounds, designation and affiliations.
Latest posts by Real Estate Staging Association (see all)
- Industry Trends, Forecasts and Hot Tips Webinar With Audra Slinkey Now Available! - January 15, 2018
- RESA HQ Partners With Las Vegas Market For A BIG Giveaway - January 9, 2018
- Shop The Furniture Markets With Todd McAllister and Michelle Minch - January 8, 2018