The RESA-PRO® designation will give professional stagers additional credibility, by providing a higher level of ethics and practices.
RESA-PRO designees are eligible to:
The following 6 mandatory requirements must be met:
- Must pass the ethics exam. Study material is provided. Open book, online exam.
- Must agree to follow the RESA® Code of Ethics. RESA-PROs are not allowed to use stock photos on their website or marketing materials.
- A minimum of 1-year in business, as a professional home stager (proof by either a Business License, LLC, CORP, or Legal Partnership) *or have worked for a RESA-PRO for a minimum of two-years.
- Proof of home staging business insurance
- Business checking account
- A completed profile on the RESA directory
* Documentation of business structure, insurance, business checking account, website and marketing materials must be maintained by your employer.
The RESA® Ethics class and exam is an extremely important factor in raising the bar for the home staging industry. RESA-PRO is the only designation governed and regulated by the Real Estate Staging Association®. RESA® ensures that RESA-PRO™ designees uphold the highest ethical standards possible.
Latest posts by Real Estate Staging Association (see all)
- How Furniture Placement and Design Trends Impact Your Relationships - February 15, 2018
- Register For RESACON Early To Receive Your Copy Of Profit First - February 12, 2018
- RESA EDGE Toronto Was an Excellent Event! - February 9, 2018