Brad Fletcher, who is continuing his role as Regional Vice President, for the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Caroline and South Carolina, is someone who is approachable, knowledgeable, and truly interested in helping others. On top of being a RESA Regional Vice President he also serves at the RESA Orlando Chapter’s Secretary. He has been apart of the industries continued growth, which he accounts to the efforts of RESA. Brad has strived to help educate stagers as to common best business practices, provide guidance and help when needed and worked with local brokerages to help them understand what staging is, what it can do for them and the consumer.
We are so excited about Brad’s top two goals as he continues to grow his Region, in his role as Regional Vice President:
1. Continue to educate agents, brokers and the general public on the “Who, what, why and how” staging can be beneficial to them.
2. Work to educate fellow stagers, at any level, on how to make their business not only work and be profitable, but also work in the way they want it to.
Owning a business can be scary and I hope to help people assuage their fears while guiding them to a business model that works for them.”
Learn more about Brad’s staging business, Home Staging Pros LLC here.
Latest posts by Real Estate Staging Association (see all)
- Desks For Every Occasion With Coast To Coast Imports! - August 23, 2017
- New Members Only Professional Web Development Series - August 22, 2017
- New Benefit For RESA-PRO® Members - August 21, 2017