2. Masking Tape – ” Besides for hanging art and making holes in plastered walls, I use it for holding bed skirts & towels in place, adjust a few millimeters on a nail while hanging art, tape on burnt bulbs to make sure they are discarded properly, make art stay in place, tape on bottom of decor pieces to prevent scratching surfaces… these are just a few uses, I always find more.” – Occupied Home Stager Of the Year, Canada – Monica Stanciu
3. Tape measure – “I go no where without a tape measure. I carry a 25′ tape measure in my purse and car plus a 31′ in my tool box. My whole concept in design is space and proportion so proper measurements for me is essential” – RESA Greater St. Louis Chapter President, Joyce Givens
4. Paint Toolkit boards – “My Paint Toolkit boards that I bought from The Decorologist. I have used them over and over for the last 2 years!!!” – RESA Greater Nashville Chapter President, Amanda Carlson
5. Minwax® Wood Finish™ Stain Marker – “Quick cheap fix for furniture, flooring and cabinetry nicks. Home sellers are always amazed how well this works without much expense or effort.” – RESA Board Of Director, Karen Otto
6. The HanggUp – “Perfect to hang just about any wall art. There are many other picture hanging models out there, but this one is so easy to use, small enough to fit into my styling tote and does the trick for any job.” – RESA Chicago Chapter President, Julea Joseph
7. Cordless Drill and bits – “With a drill and different bits you can drill holes and drive screws in different materials, like wood, metal, drywall and plastic.” – RESA Broward Chapter President Elect, Orlando Reyes
8. Sharpies – “Sharpies in every color…they fix chips in lots of colorful vases and accessories.” – Kristy Craig Anderson from Dwell Home Staging.
10. Monkey Hooks – “My go to item for all things hanging, easy on the walls, easy for the ladies to use. Also comes in handy for hanging things in cupboards and closets and positioning floral!” – RESA Atlanta Chapter President, Kimberly Ormsby