Betsy Wilbur owner of Artisan Staged Home & Room Design, and a long time RESA Member located in Glendale, California, was recently showcased in the Los Angeles Times with her making the list of RESA’s “2016 Top Ten Redesigners of the Year“. All of the official winners were announced during the 2016 RESA Home Staging Industry Awards, held on day two of RESACON in Las Vegas, Nevada this past January 2016. In the article she tells the reporter that her background in theater arts is similar to her home staging. RESA would like to congratulate Betsy once again for making RESA’s 2016 Top Ten Resigner of the Year. To read the full article written by Arin Mikailian, click here!
Not only will you find Betsy Wilbur making news in the LA Times, she was also featured in Forbes.com. Written by Vanessa McGrady, the article is titled “7 Pro Tips To Help Your Home Sell Faster, For More Money“. Here are two of seven tips she provides to readers:
- Keep décor neutral: Neutral does not mean boring, but it does mean staying away from shocking colors, and even avoiding all-white and all-beige walls. “I’ve staged some fantastic rooms with deep purple or black walls – it’s all about knowing how to make it work.”
- Remove personal items: All personal pictures, family plaques, framed certificates, etc., should be packed. “I also suggest packing up anything smaller than a cantaloupe. We want the buyer to envision themselves living there right away, and a house full of someone else’s pictures doesn’t do that.”
To read the full article and get the other great tips, click here!
Latest posts by Real Estate Staging Association (see all)
- How Furniture Placement and Design Trends Impact Your Relationships - February 15, 2018
- Register For RESACON Early To Receive Your Copy Of Profit First - February 12, 2018
- RESA EDGE Toronto Was an Excellent Event! - February 9, 2018