RESA’s National Board of Directors and local leadership reviewed the RESA Code of Ethics and voted to amend it, and add the following:
- To never return any items that have been previously used in a staging.
- Shall not deny equal professional services or discriminate against any person for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, disabilities, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- To refrain from unlawfully opening wholesale accounts without the proper documentation and certifications as deemed necessary by the state in which I do business.
The Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®), a 501 c 6 tax-exempt organization, is the trade association for professional home stagers. RESA® is the portal to the staging industry and is the source of education and business tools focusing on the needs of stagers. RESA welcomes all stagers and redesigners regardless of their backgrounds, designation and affiliations.
Latest posts by Real Estate Staging Association (see all)
- Industry Trends, Forecasts and Hot Tips Webinar With Audra Slinkey Now Available! - January 15, 2018
- RESA HQ Partners With Las Vegas Market For A BIG Giveaway - January 9, 2018
- Shop The Furniture Markets With Todd McAllister and Michelle Minch - January 8, 2018