RESA Will Have A New Chapter Forming Near You!
Join us for an informative one-hour webinar as we cover the basics of running a chapter, the benefits, meeting topics, events and roles. If you are on the fence about leadership, join us and learn what it’s all about and discover why this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Everyone is welcome to attend. We are always looking for new leaders and facilitators.
Save the Date
June 28th @ 4pm PDT
Why Join A Chapter? What’s In It For Me???
“Networking Volunteerism” is the most effective way to get you in front of your target audience, Realtors®. By aligning yourself with RESA® and participating in a local chapter and events, you will gain exposure for your business in the community and meet the professionals that you want to work with. The top producers and leaders in your local area are not only involved with their trade organizations but, are involved and make a differences in their communities. By joining a RESA local chapter, you will be viewed as a leader in your profession as well as your community!
- Monthly business resource meetings with speakers at local chapters
- By participating in leadership or on a committee, it allows you to network within your community
- Recognition and exposure in your community
- Detailed RESA Profile in our member directory
- Use of RESA logos in your marketing efforts
- Co-operative marketing opportunities
- Networking with Realtors, Lenders, Title and other business related companies
- Networking with other professional stagers
- Members only social networking group
The Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®), a 501 c 6 tax-exempt organization, is the trade association for professional home stagers. RESA® is the portal to the staging industry and is the source of education and business tools focusing on the needs of stagers. RESA welcomes all stagers and redesigners regardless of their backgrounds, designation and affiliations.