Staging Studio is proud to accept accreditation by RESA. This honor is given to only a very select few training providers who exceed the rigorous standards established. Staging Studio offers online certification, as well as hands-on training of both occupied and vacant homes. They also offer a special course just for assistant stagers, who are part of a team, but do not intend to start their own business. This is a great way to have your whole team certified at a reduced cost.
You can do this! Our courses are jam-packed with everything you need to be a staging phenomenon. The courses are presented in a clear, concise, and fun format, so you will be prepared for your first client! Effective staging begins with the principles of interior design. Speak to your clients with confidence when you possess expert skills and knowledge.
As one of the Top 5 Staging companies in North America, we have learned how to build a successful business. Learn from our experience and mistakes—hey, we like to keep it real! No need to reinvent the wheel, just get rollin’.
Day 3 – Hands-on staging experience at an occupied home. Preview a vacant home, and then head back to the warehouse for a tour. Prep and pull for vacant stage.
Day 4 – Stage a vacant home. Get your first set of photos for your portfolio and go home with all of the contracts, forms, checklists, and confidence to start or build your staging career. Oh, and your beautiful new personalized website.
You will learn:
- Advanced principles of design
- 5 Steps to optimal furniture placement
- How to recognize different design styles
- How to select the correct size chandelier, rug, art, furniture, etc.
- 7 Steps to styling a bookcase
- Secret staging strategies
- How to confidently select and hang art
- Expert color training
- How to overcome client objections
- 3 Step plan for targeting the buyer
- 6 Buyer perceptions and how to influence them
- Complete step-by-step marketing plan using education instead of selling
- Smart-buying guide for inventory
- The most effective pricing options
- Staging myth-busters
- How to grow your team
- The 4 C’s of staging
- Room-by-room tips and tricks
- How to turn your skills into additional streams of income
- And tons more!
Included in Master Level courses:
- Staging Design Professional™ Certification and Logo
- All of the forms, checklists, etc that you need to start your staging business
- Referral Network
- Step-By-Step Business Guide
- Hands-On Experience
- Warehouse Tour
- Before/After Photos to Start Your Portfolio
- Lots of Time for Q/A
- One-Hour Mentoring Call
- Confidence of a Seasoned Pro
- Personalized Designer Website with Hosting and SEO for one year
- Change the World – You select which of our non-profit partners will receive a donation.
Latest posts by Real Estate Staging Association (see all)
- AspiredHOME is the official magazine of the Real Estate Staging Association - July 27, 2017
- RESA Member Wins Several Awards From The Building And Development Association Of Southern Indiana - July 7, 2017
- RESA Members Had The Honor Of Staging a $20M Historical Manor, The Rapidan Estate, Owned By Governor Jim Justice - July 7, 2017